sábado, 19 de septiembre de 2015

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog!

I have created this blog for my civil law subject and I would like to introduce myself.

Firstly, my name is Leire and I am in the degree of Labour Relations and human resources. I have decided to study this degree because nowadays it is very important to know the rights of  workers. Although this is not widely known degree I think that is very attractive and interesting.

Secondly, regarding to my hobbies, I love music, languages and traveling. Until two years ago I played the clarinet and and I went to music lessons for eight years but I had to leave because I did not have time.
Apart from music I like traveling and languages so this last two years I have been from a month in the USA in a host family. There I learn a lot and meet people of different countries.

Hope you like my blog!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario